Wow - if I could make a 'fraction' of this I'd be happy!
(Courtesy of ABCEPrep)
Last year Charlie Sheen topped Forbes’ list of highest-paid TV actors, and this year, Ashton Kutcher, the man who replaced him on Two and a Half Men, earned the top spot.
Forbes estimates Kutcher raked in $24 million from May 2011 to May 2012.
Though Sheen earned nearly twice as much -- $40 million -- in 2011 to claim the No. 1 spot, this year he was nowhere to be found in the top 10.
His House series is history, but star Hugh Laurie still managed to land in the number two spot with an estimated $18 million in earnings. Ray Romano's paycheck from his canceled Men of a Certain Age series, along with syndication earnings from Everybody Loves Raymond, earned him an estimated $18 million.
Here are the highest-paid TV actors, according to Forbes:
1. Ashton Kutcher – $24 million
2. Hugh Laurie and Ray Romano – $18 million (tie)
4. Alec Baldwin and Mark Harmon - $15 million (tie)
6. Tim Allen – $14 million
7. Jon Cryer – $13 million
8. Patrick Dempsey – $12 million
9. Jason Segel, Jim Parsons and Johnny Galecki – $8 million (tie)